Making the Connection.
The age of the emotionally, not just visually, compelling website is upon us. And we’re totally ready for it. From bold and insightful information architecture to rich, appealing design, Flightpath steps up with a full-service team ready to deliver all the technical and creative essentials.
From the beginning, the team at Blue Tree has been developing user-oriented, usable, compelling digital assets. We are skilled at translating user needs into workable, effective solutions that drive brand loyalty.
Bluee Tree’s heritage is in large-scale website development, and we have developed a huge number of websites for a broad range of clients. Unlike many other digital agencies, we are extremely comfortable with large and technically complex projects, as well as developing more brand-focused, front-end campaign assets. We also provide ongoing support and maintenance and deliver solutions across a range of development platforms and languages.
Great web development relies on sound UX specification, well-crafted designs, and a clearly defined strategy. No matter how good the technology, if the specification isn’t correct, then the interface won’t deliver to its full potential.
When it comes to design, we never apply a cookie-cutter approach. Every website we build is tailored to suit your needs and success criteria. We consider three key factors:
- Applicability - does our proposed design match the need of the business and the users?
- Scalability - can this design grow with the business?
- Maintainability - is this design easy to manage and support moving forward?
Types of design services we offer
At any one time, our team can be found delivering:
- Large-scale digital integration with an ERP and/or other legacy systems
- Campaign-based microsites
- Content-rich destination websites supporting a company, product or service
- Web applications that feed a third-party data source
- Landing pages to support digital marketing activity
- Robust eCommerce sites
- Company-wide intranet and supplier extranets.
While web development is often expressed simply as websites, intranets, and extranets, the range of solutions we develop and the briefs we take continues to grow.
We are also focused on the need for all of our solutions to be mobile-friendly, and all our website development is completely responsive. This is mandatory. Our focus on mobility is also pushing us to deliver an increasing number of projects that utilize Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) and Dynamic Serving. These technical approaches vastly improve the user experience, and search engines love to rank them highly too.